Monday, May 29, 2006

Times to Look Forward To

Despite the dark place we've been, we are now looking forward to things in our near future.

My wife, who has been working since getting out of the hospital, is looking forward to Thursday of this week - the last day of the school year.

This Saturday, our church organist will be getting married. And the wedding will be a musical extravaganza to say the least - we will be singing ten pieces. And although they are quite lovely pieces, some are vocally challenging (especially for this first tenor). But I think it will go well.

Then in another week after that, I get to serve at music camp. Even as I write this, I'm making preperations for that week.

Last year I took a CD player. This year I've got speakers to which I can hook up my mp3 player - and I'm bringing lots of music for these kids!

Anyhow, things are certainly looking up.

No comments: