Friday, April 07, 2006

Holy Week 2006: It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

Okay, some of this could be prevented with better planning and time management. I've just filled out my camp application (no biggie). This weekend I want to finish up our taxes, watch my grandson play T-ball, and give some badly need attention to our backyard. Sunday is Palm Sunday. There might be a rehearsal for some of the folks singing in the contemporary service next Sunday (Easter). Monday is praise band rehearsal for the sunrise service the following Sunday (Easter) - and I'm not even in the praise band (but I've been invited to sing anyway). Looks like I'm free Tuesday. Wednesday night is choir rehearsal from 7 to 10 (?) instead of the usual 7:30 to 9:30. Thursday I have jury duty. Thursday night is the Seder meal (with some choir members singing). Friday night is the Good Friday service - with choir. Saturday looks good - maybe I can spend the day in a tomb like Jesus did. Sunday is Easter - three services. And I've got a bad tooth that needs to be dealt with at some point. Is it Christmas season?

No comments: