Friday, July 08, 2005

First There Was 9/11; Now There's a 7/7

Well here we go again - another banner week for Islam. Kidnapping and killing diplomats in Iraq. Bombing a subway system and a bus in London. The cycle of violence continues from people who follow what some claim to be a peaceful religion. Sorry, but I really have to question that.

But this time there seems to be at least a little outcry from the Muslim community. It's about time. We'll see if it leads to any action or if it's just more lip service.

These Islamic radicals remind me of another group of thugs from history - Nazi's. They're a small group of people trying to bully people to their point of view. They have utter contempt for common decency. Unfortunately, Adolph Hitler and his henchmen succeeded in creating the Third Reich and nearly succeeded in conquering the world. Today's thugs have the same evil designs. Political correctness must be put aside and these people called out on the carpet for what they are and dealt with. What are the British calling them - even publicly? Monsters. Bastards. Yep, I think they get it.

It's not even been four years since 9/11. Yet the world seems to have grown complacent about terrorism. Well, look out now. The British are really pissed.

I can't imagine what the whole Islamic jihad is supposed to accomplish. All it's done so far is invoke suspicion, fear, and more hatred. What I hate most are the evil thoughts of my own mind. Keep me strong, Jesus. Remind me of my hope in you, no matter what happens. Amen.

No comments: