Saturday, November 12, 2005

Outrage in Jordan


Now that al-Qaeda has struck one of it's own (namely the three hotels bombed in Amman, Jordan), we're finally seeing some significant outrage from Muslims. It's about time.

Granted, in al-Qaeda's eyes, Jordan was probably asking for it. After all, they are quite friendly with the United States, and even with their Jewish neighbor, Israel, to some degree. They're also one of the more liberal Arab/Muslim states. You also don't see a lot of foreign fighters crossing into Iraq from Jordan.

But sadly enough, we're not seeing the same protests in Cairo, Tehran, Istanbul, Tripoli, Ramallah, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Damascus, Riyadh, etc., etc., etc. That doesn't shed a favorable light on Islam. Sounds like they condone the bombings, eh?

1 comment:

Paul said...

Well, isn't that a fine how-do-you-do? I think I'll leave the previous comment alone; it only serves to illustrate the point I'm making.

Jesus said, "He who listens to you listens to me; he who rejects you rejects me; but he who rejects me rejects him who sent me." (Luke 10:16)

But Mr. Ubu-Kowiski is right about one thing - God is great!