Monday, November 15, 2004

Long Weekend

I don't know what Dr. C did to me on Friday, but it got my body's natural defenses going. I had a pretty decent fever and headache going into Friday night. But after sleeping in on Saturday I was feeling pretty good again. Got the ol' checking account balanced and pretty much took it easy the rest of the day.
***
Sunday was real busy. I was liturgist for both the 8:00 and 11:00 church services. I thought it went fairly smoothly considering I was doing "double duty" by singing with the choir during the anthem. All in a day's work.
****
Bad news, though. I'll be singing with the choir on Friday at a memorial service for the wife of a former pastor of ours. She passed away quite suddenly and unexpectedly early Friday morning. Pastor L must be quite devastated.
***
Well, back to work. Gonna be a busy week.

No comments: