Friday, December 31, 2004

Nativity Scenes - Latest Additions To Our Collection

My wife S has taken to collecting nativity scenes in recent years. I thought I'd show off our newest additions.


This one I believe is a Cabbage Patch nativity scene. The box that stores these figures actually becomes part of the scene. Clever.

This one is very simple (Mary, Joseph, and Jesus) but pretty much gets the point across, spelling out JOY.


And this one is now our favorite, featuring characters from Veggie Tales. Note that all the figures are vegetables - even the cow is two vegetables in a cow costume! And when you press on the star, it sings O Little Town of Bethlehem in a somewhat childlike voice that strains to hit the high notes (not unlike myself trying to sing on Christmas Eve).

No comments: