Sunday, October 03, 2004

World Communion Sunday

Today we celebrated World Communion Sunday with the Amharic (Ethiopian) Church that meets on our church campus. Very nice.
**
Otherwise the day was pretty much uneventful. I got a brochure and application to attend training for Lay Speaking Ministry. I think its time to do it.
**
So, do you like the new look of my blog? I changed templates thinking I was having a problem with my previous template. I had fun putting this one together but found I had the same problem. It turned out that it was something I did in a couple of my posts. Problem solved. Then I did some other cool and fun stuff; I figured out how to move my site map and add a picture of my planet.
**
My brother-in-law is coming to visit Tuesday and will be staying with us despite the fact is S is not healthy lately (although doing rather well today) and the house is a mess. So it's time for me to go and mop some floors. Bye.

No comments: